Thursday, October 13, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to Digital Life Content, DLC for short, D for shorter, Ms. Content if you're nasty! Our objective is to provide news, reviews, and previews with a personal touch as well as coverage of what matters most to our readers! That includes but is not limited to: games, collectibles, conventions, concerts and anything we would deem worth owning, attending or watching!

My name is John De Large, I'm the editor-in-chief as well as the founder and owner of Digital Life Content. This is my second time managing a website dedicated to game journalism after an extended break from the industry. I'm happy to have the absolute best contributors from my last website at my side, as well as some new editors, all of whom I can guarantee will provide entertaining and informative content!

We hope that our readers will feel represented by both our writers and our coverage! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for what's next!


Gratefully,
John De Large and Team DLC

No comments:

Post a Comment